Pereira, I. Rice (Irene Rice), b. 1902 d. 1971
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 2 items (on 1 microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: A letter to Harry Lowe, December 5, 1965, and an unpublished typescript, "Information in Relation to Writings on Space," by Pereria, 40 pages.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter, writer, educator; New York, N.Y. Died 1971.
Donated 1981 by Harry Lowe, curator of National Museum of American Art.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3470 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Irene Rice Pereira papers, 1930-1972
- Oral history interview with Irene Rice Pereira, 1968 August 26-27
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Pereira, I. Rice (Irene Rice)