Cunningham, Imogen, b. 1883 d. 1976
Active in San Francisco, Calif.
Collection size: 2 p. (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: A typescript of the acceptance speech delivered by Cunningham, May 18, 1968, upon receiving an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree from the California College of Arts and Crafts.
Biographical/Historical Note: Photographer, teacher; San Francisco, Calif.
Donated 1975 by Margery Mann, a close friend of Cunningham's, and author of a book about her.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 2803 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Imogen Cunningham papers, 1903-1991
- Oral history interview with Imogen Cunningham, 1975 June 9
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Cunningham, Imogen