Westermann, H. C. (Horace Clifford), b. 1922 d. 1981
Painter, Sculptor, Printmaker
Active in Conn.
Collection size: 1 item (on 1 microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: A picture postcard, April 12, 1977, to Lloyd E. Herman, Director of the Renwick Gallery, thanking him for a catalog and for including him in "The Object as a Poet" show.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor; Brookfield, Connecticut. Died 1981.
Donated 1977 by Lloyd E. Herman, Director of the Renwick Gallery.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3480 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- H.C.(Horace Clifford) Westermann papers, [ca. 1925]-1982
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Westermann, H. C. (Horace Clifford)