Dill, Guy, b. 1946
Active in Venice, Calif.
Collection size: 1.3 linear ft.
Collection Summary: The papers of sculptor Guy Dill measure 1.3 linear feet and date from 1972-2003. The collection includes a few scattered personal and business letters, writings, photographs of artwork, two project files, and printed material, including exhibition announcements, brochures and catalogs of solo and of group shows, newspaper and magazine articles.
Biographical/Historical Note: Guy Dill (1946- ) is a sculptor in Venice, Calif.
Donated 2004 by Guy Dill.
How to Use this Collection
- Read the Finding Aid for this collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Guy Dill, 2000 Aug. 29
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Dill, Guy