Healy, G. P. A. (George Peter Alexander), b. 1813 d. 1894
Active in Paris, France; Washington, D.C.; Boston, Mass.
Collection size: 2 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Two letters to Anna C. Allen, June 11, 1846 and October 12, 1848.
Biographical/Historical Note: Portrait painter; Boston, Mass.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 (fr. 1274-1276) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- George Peter Alexander Healy letter, Seville, Spain, 1888
- George Peter Alexander Healy letters, 1860-1861
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Healy, G. P. A. (George Peter Alexander)