Barnard, George Grey, b. 1863 d. 1938
Active in New York, N.Y.; Bellefonte, Pa.
Collection size: 6 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Barnard writes mainly concerning financial matters.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor, art dealer and collector; New York, N.Y.
Purchased 1956 by the Archives of American Art.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D8 (frames 303-308) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- George Grey Barnard papers, circa 1860-1969, bulk 1880-1938
- George Grey Barnard selected papers, 1895-1941
- Photograph of Barnard's sculpture of Lincoln, [undated]
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Barnard, George Grey