Wildenhain, Frans, b. 1905 d. 1980
Educator, Sculptor, Ceramicist
Active in Rochester, N.Y
Collection size: 1 item (13 p. on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Wildenhain's application for a National Endowment for the Arts grant, 1974, in which he asks for support to work in a new medium, porcelain. A 12-page resume which lists training, exhibitions, prizes and awards, and other activities is included.
Biographical/Historical Note: Ceramist, sculptor; Rochester, N.Y. Died 1985.
Donated 1981 by Mrs. Hobart Cowles.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3482 avaiable at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Frans Wildenhain papers, 1890-1986
- Oral history interview with Frans Wildenhain, 1978 April 10-1979 July 28
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Wildenhain, Frans