Stankiewicz, Richard, b. 1922 d. 1983
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 videocassette (56 min.) : col., 3/4 in.
Collection Summary: Interviews of the sculptors Donald Judd, Louise Nevelson, George Rickey and George Segal, conducted by the sculptor Richard Stankiewicz.
How to Use this Collection
- Copyright retained by SUNY at Albany. Authorization to publish, quote or reproduce requires written permission from: Jack Finch, SUNY Albany, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, N.Y. 12222.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Richard Stankiewicz, 1963
- Oral history interview with Richard Stankiewicz, 1963 February-August 20
- Oral history interview with Richard Stankiewicz, 1979 June 26
- Richard Stankiewicz - Sculptor [videorecording] / State University of New York at Albany, Educational Community Center; director, Carl Howard, 1979
- Richard Stankiewicz papers, 1948-1984