Darley, Felix Octavius Carr, b. 1822 d. 1888
Active in New York, N.Y.; Claymount, Del.
Collection size: 3 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Three letters; one to Smith and Butler, July 17, 1853, one to Mr. Stoddart, September 24, 1887, and another to Mr. Austin, December 31, 1887.
Biographical/Historical Note: Illustrator; Philadelphia, Pa.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D8 (fr. 527-531) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Leutze [graphic] / F.O.C. Darley, [between 1840 and 1880]
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Darley, Felix Octavius Carr