Mora, F. Luis (Francis Luis), b. 1874 d. 1940
Painter, Muralist, Illustrator, Etcher
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 13 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Six Christmas cards with original prints by Mora, 1920-1937, sent to Mora's friends, Mr. and Mrs. Edwin D. Shultz, containing information on Mora's activities; one Xmas greeting card with a photo of Mora's daughter, Rosemary, 1920; and six pencil sketches by Mora, completed from pencil scribbles made by the Shultz's and their children.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter, illustrator; New York, N.Y.
Donated 1990 by Herbert Shultz, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Shultz.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 5053 (fr. 795-807) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- F. Luis Mora letter, 1905 Jan. 11
- F. Luis Mora papers, 1895-1969, bulk 1895-1922
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Mora, F. Luis (Francis Luis)