Redfield, Edward Willis, b. 1869 d. 1965
Painter, Landscape painter
Active in Pa.,
Collection size: 4 items.
Collection Summary: Brief letters to Irene Schmit Weygandt, a friend and patron of Redfield's, regarding her clients, purchases of paintings, and commissions for sales.
Biographical/Historical Note: Edward Willis Redfield (1869-1965) was a landscape painter; New Hope, Pa.
Donated 1990 by Betty Wyman, daughter of Irene Schmit Weygandt.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 5279 fr. 957-962 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Edward Willis Redfield papers, 1836-1973
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Redfield, Edward Willis