Henry, Edward Lamson, b. 1841 d. 1919
Active in New York, N.Y.; Ellensville, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel).
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Ellenville, New York. E.L. Henry was an American genre artist, specializing in transportation subjects. His career is documented in the book, THE LIFE AND WORK OF EDWARD LAMSON HENRY by Elizabeth McCausland, 1945.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D285 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Edward Lamson Henry letters and envelope, 1869-1872 and [undated]
- Edward Lamson Henry sketches, 1888
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Henry, Edward Lamson