Collection size: 1.0 linear feet
Collection Summary: The papers of abstract painter David Novros are dated 1963 to 2008, and measure 1.0 linear foot. Correspondence, records relating to the Liaunig Boat House commission (Middleburgh, N.Y.), interview transcripts, printed material, and photographs document the painter's professional career.
Biographical/Historical Note: David Novros (1941-) is a painter from New York, N.Y.
Donated in 2009 by David Novros.
How to Use this Collection
- Read the Finding Aid for this collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with David Novros, 2008 Oct. 22-27
- Image Gallery items from other collections related to Novros, David