Detroit Institute of Arts
Collection size: 1 sound tape ; 7 in.
Collection Summary: Statements from artists participating in the "Crosscurrents U.S.A." exhibit at the Detroit Institute of Arts, including Romare Bearden, Leland Bell, Benjamin F. Cunningham, Elaine De Kooning, Balcomb Greene, Joseph Hirsch, Lester F. Johnson, Alex Katz, Robert Kaupelis, John Koch, Jacob Lawrence, Alice Neel and John Wilson.
How to Use this Collection
- Untranscribed; use requires an appointment.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Detroit Institute of Arts records, 1882-1979
- The Rouge : the image of industry in the art of Charles Sheeler and Diego Rivera : panel discussion, 1978 Sept. 20
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Detroit Institute of Arts