Marca-Relli, Conrad, b. 1913 d. 2000
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Letter to Robert D. Kinsman, curator at the Detroit Institute of Arts, regarding the conservation of Marca-Relli's collage THE DWELLER.
Biographical/Historical Note: Collagist, New York, N.Y. Born in Boston, Mass. Taught at Yale University, University of California at Berkeley and the New College in Sarasota, Fla. Developed collage to a high art form. Died Aug. 28, 2000, at age 87.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reels 3134 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Conrad Marca-Relli, 1965 June 10
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Marca-Relli, Conrad