Hopkinson, Charles, b. 1869 d. 1962
Painter, Portrait painter
Active in Boston, Mass.
Collection size: 5 items (on 1 microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Five letters to Chauncey Stillman, August 11, 1929-January 21, 1953.
Donated 1955 by Chauncey Stillman.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Charles Hopkinson and Hopkinson family papers, 1892-1993
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Hopkinson, Charles