New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 0.2 linear ft.
Collection Summary: The collection primarily documents Diller's career through printed material consisting of clippings and exhibition announcements and catalogs. There is also one letter from the James Gallery dated 1959.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; New York, N.Y. Associated with abstract painting, particularly Neoplasticism.
Donated 1982 by Morris Dorsky, Chairman of the Art Department at Brooklyn College, 1982. Diller taught art at Brooklyn College from 1946-1963.
How to Use this Collection
- Read the Finding Aid for this collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Burgoyne Diller papers, 1924-1968
- Oral history interview with Burgoyne Diller, 1964 Oct. 2
- Image Gallery items from other collections related to Diller, Burgoyne