Fisch, Arline M., b. 1931
Active in San Diego, Calif.
Collection size: 9.3 linear ft.
Collection Summary: Correspondence, printed material, writings, photographs and video documenting the career of Arline Fisch.
Biographical/Historical Note: Metalsmith, jeweler; professor; San Diego, Calif. Fisch was president of the Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG) from 1982-1985.
Donated 2003-2004 by Arline M. Fisch as a part of the Nanette L. Laitman Documentation Project for Craft and Decorative Arts in America.
How to Use this Collection
- Arline M. Fisch retains copyright of the manuscript for the 2nd edition of her book "Textile in Metal for Jewelers, Sculptors, and Textile Artists (New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold, c.1975) and notes for the first edition.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Arline M. Fisch, 2001 July 29-30
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Fisch, Arline M.