Wilson, Ann, b. 1931
Active in Valatie, N.Y.
Collection size: 3 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Writings on May Wilson and Lowell Nesbitt.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter, printmaker.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3482 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Ann Wilson, 2009 April 19-2010 July 12
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Wilson, Ann