Calder, Alexander, b. 1898 d. 1976
Active in New York, N.Y.; Philadelphia, Pa.
Collection size: 2 items (on 1 microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: A letter to Klaus, Dorothy and Kathy, July 28, 1962. Also included is a typescript of the letter.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor; Roxbury, Connecticut. Son of Alexander Stirling Calder.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 2787, frames 963-970 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Alexander Calder letters and photographs, 1927-1960
- Alexander Calder papers, 1926-1967
- Oral history interview with Alexander Calder, 1971 October 26
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Calder, Alexander