For Librarians Only. Researchers must ask their library to fill out this request form on their behalf. Use this form to request a new loan or renewal of microfilm or oral history transcripts.
- Materials are for in-library use only.
- Microfilm requests are limited to 8 reels.
- Submit separate forms for each distinct collection or interview requested.
- Microfilm and transcripts are sent via U.S. Postal Service. Due date for return is one month from the date shipped.
- A two week renewal may be granted if the Archives receives your renewal request before the due date.
- There is no charge for this service.
- Copyright laws apply.
Questions? Contact the ILL Coordinator at (202) 633-7950 or use the Ask Us form to submit a question via email.